Dear All,

Sometimes we need to replace or rework a BGA on the board. When removing or soldering it I have to decide which profile will be applied. IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D describes reflow profile but it is not a specific profile for rework. I think profile for rework must be different from normal reflow profile. So is there any book, paper or standart you can advise for BGA Reflow Profile?

Thanks.

Çetin Yeğin