Hello All,

I am in the process in estimation of the aging and reliability of a PCB circuit boards transformer. Can anyone advise me in a direction for estimation of reliability in the design due to electromigration or other effects. I guess that the most important parameters would be the separation between the tracks, the voltage between different turns and the current density.

Any direct help or advice of where I can find information in this area is appreciated.

Best Regards
Lars Wallin
IPC European Representative
Location: Stockholm, Sweden