From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louis Hart
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] under-mask cleanliness of large panel

TechNetters, we have a panel that is too large to fit in the test tank of an
Omegameter. Dimensions, in inches, are 21 x 24. Is there an Omegameter-like
instrument, or another model of Omegameter, that can accommodate such a
large panel?

One of our people suggested 'washing' the panel, a la the IPC test method
for ROSE, and putting the solution into the Omega meter. How well would that
work?

Any other ideas? Thanks....

Louis Hart
Compunetics