I'm not at liberty to say how we do it, but we do it every day. Yes, there
are some real issues if not done correctly.
Tom

John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
02/10/2012 09:48 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

cc

Subject
[TN] Silver immersion with gold fingers

Having some issues with silver immersion on a board with gold pated
fingers - anyone having success with this?

Issue apparently is in masking off the gold during the silver process.

John