Hello
  Consultation for ceriteria about bare copper

This failure caused by solder stamp from selective soldering process,check it via miroscope  trace is slight damgae and did not bridge with adjacent noncommon circuit ,then check circuit that it just link to ground,
and check IPC-A-610E,just found solder mask voild /blister .Can we refer this  to judge this failure ? (Class 3 is our acceptance )

Many thanks

Failure pic: