Hello, Thomas:

Could you please kindly tell me the shortest distance between PTH component's pins and SMD pads? If it is 1mm, it is too short.

Best Regards

Peter Zhou

Simclar Electronics (SuZhou) Co,. Ltd.
Block C#02-01/08, No.5 XingHan Street
SuZhou Industrial Park, 215021, SuZhou, P.R.China
Tel: +86 512 62521808 (Ext. 607)
Fax: +86 512 67618925
MP: 13913124061
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Thomas Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>

2011-06-24 16:18
Please respond to
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
Thomas Wang <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: [TGAsia] Wave 少锡和连焊困扰