Dear Sir,

I have a customer who often complains boards supplied by us have pads lift issue when they do hand soldering rework. This customer is using hand soldering with temperature set at 320-349 degC for leadfree soldering rework and the boards supplied by us are with Tg130-140 degC only. We hope to have your expertise advice what is the common leadfree hand soldering temperature and if need to withstand 320-349degC hand soldering temperature, what Tg material should be used.

Hope to receive your favourable advise.

Thanks & Best Regards
Patricia Lui
Xuan Technologies