Normally 2-5u''

  _____

发件人: TGAsia [mailto:[log in to unmask]] 代表 Patricia Lui
发送时间: 2011年3月17日 8:31
收件人: [log in to unmask]
主题: [TGAsia] Immersion gold - gold thickness

Dear PCB manufacturers and friends,

I have a query on the Immersion gold gold thickness, can you advise me what
is the standard or most common gold thickness you are making if your
customer do not have any high gold thickness requirements. Because I noticed
that most PCB supplier will advise 1u"-3u" but the actual gold thickness is
slightly >1u" only. It have never near to 2u". My customers had advised me
that to meet IPC class 2 immersion gold boards gold thickness have to meet
minmum 2u". Please advise are you also making mostly 1u"-3u" actual slightly
>1u"? is this acceptable and the common practice?

Hope to have your favourable advise.

Thansk & Best Regards
Patricia Lui
Xuan Technologies