Hi Jake,

You can contact me as I am specialized in small lot and quickturn PCB, I can support very small qty. My email address is [log in to unmask]

From
Pat
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Jake Tu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

同志们早上好!

我们在做设备工程测试时, 经常需要用到一些测试专用的PCB, 由于批量小而且是急单, 很难找到供应商.

不知哪位兄弟有合适的资源可以共享一下?  谢谢!

Best Regards!

Jake Tu

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message