Hi:

          Anybody know that is there any IPC standard talking about how many times the PCB can be subjected to soldering for repair purpose at assembly factory? I remembered there is a standard says total times of soldering should not be over 5times but can't find it any more.

          Information of the PCB we used  as below:

             1. Normal Tg 130 FR4 material
             2. 4layers, 1.6mm
             3. 2times reflow and 1time wave soldering

          After 3times soldering, if any component failure such as BGA found in the test, we need to remove and replace with a new BGA, then how many times we can repair the PCBA? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards!
John Zhou/Supplier Quality Engineer
Pace China
MP#: (0086) 138 2528 2354
深圳宝安机场进场大道机场信息大楼六层东区646-648室
Rm 646-648 F/6, East, ShenZhen Airport Information building, Airport Entrance road, BaoAn District, ShenZhen, 518218

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl. - www.blackspider.com