Hi,

We may be looking to hire a PCB designer for a short term job sometime
soon.  You will need the following qualifications:

*         Must be proficient in Altium Designer, preferably version
Summer 09.

*         Have a minimum of 2 years experience with schematic capture
and PCB layout.

*         Have knowledge of IPC standards.

*         Should be willing to work at our plant in Dayton, Ohio, USA.

*         Being versed in High Speed and/or Power Design is a plus.

If you are interested please contact me via e-mail at

My regards,

Steve Smith

Project Engineer, C.I.D.

Staco Energy Products Co.

"Your tailored power solutions provider"

301 Gaddis Boulevard

Dayton, OH 45403

Telephone: (937) 253-1191 Ext. 158

Fax: (937) 253-1723

E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Web Site: www.stacoenergy.com <http://www.stacoenergy.com/>

DISCLAIMER AND/OR CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, including any attached materials, is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this electronic mail
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please e-mail or call Staco Energy Products Co. at (937) 253-1191. Thank
you for your cooperation