For what its worth I think Altium is the best overall package for the price.

Ted T.

From: DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue Mar 30 17:40:06 2010
Subject: [DC] Happy Altium Designers?

I'm tempted to buy a seat of Altium for home use, but in order to get the "amnesty" pricing I need to make a decision sooner than I intended. (like tomorrow!)

So, I was hoping to lean on any of you out there willing to voice an opinion (privately if you prefer) if this is a good product, as I'm reluctant to buy into a system without some asssurance that the company has a solid future.

Any satisfied customers out there willing to speak up and calm my nerves? Any horror stories?

It looks fairly full-featured... Any severe limitations?

thanks,
Jack