I am on the same boat.  At home with 56 and 2 max.  No virus at all.
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

----- Original Message -----
From: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue Feb 02 11:44:51 2010
Subject: Re: [TN] Technet Pictures

Never HTML, please. The beauty of the present system is quick
downloading of text only. If everyone starts attaching or embedding 1 Mb
photos with fine details, then it will take forever and a day to
download. Have pity on those who are still forced to use narrow-band
Internet because their ISP does not offer anything faster than a nominal
56 kbit/s (usually slower) dial-up. I have the max available here of 2
Mbit/s ADSL and even that can be deadly slow with largish attachments.

PLEASE NO!

Brian