Better yet a cross-section. :-)

Vladimir
------Original Message------
From: Ioan Tempea
Sender: TechNet
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Oct 20, 2009 23:12
Subject: Re: [TN] ENIG Issue

Gentlemen,

I guess we are getting too academic here and there is no help for poor Bill who started this.

Bill,
Can you contact Steve Gregory and ask him to post the best pictures you can take of this situation?

Regards,

Ioan

Ioan Tempea, ing.
t : 450-967-7100 ext : 244
www.digico.cc
P N'imprimer que si nécessaire - Print only if you must