Thanks Bill...but in this case....it was just a 'bureaucratic paperwork'
thing...they want all fab guidelines called out 'as per IPC-xxxx' on fab
docs.
I've always accounted for potential tolerance deviations, and the fab
houses I use know what I'm after...

I inadvertently purchased IPC-2615, but it's all good...I'm doing a GD&T
certification course at the moment anyway.
Always enjoy your 'rants' ;-)
Tracy