Foot Prints on the Sand.   We all need help every now and then.   God
luck!

Victor,

-----Original Message-----
From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of stephengregory5849
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 7:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] NTC: I just joined the ranks of the unemployed...

Well, it's been just over 24-hrs ago that I learned of my new status. I
need to say thank you to everyone for all the support you've shown me.
This is exactly the reason that I've been member of the Technet for so
long. I know I've been on this list for at least 12-years, maybe
more...and there are many others that have been here just as long or
longer, too.

Yeah, the sharing of all the technical stuff is neat, but it's the sense
of belonging to a group of people that have a lot of the same interests,
and the obvious support that we all have for each other. We've been
networking with each other long before Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.
was cool.

This is one of the reasons that I think it will all work out sooner or
later. Along with all the publically posted responses from everyone,
I've gotten a few off-line responses that is offering specific help. I'm
going to look at everything and try to be an asset to whoever thinks I
deserve a chance...

You all have really lifted me!

My sincere thanks,

Steve