From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Victor Hernandez
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] IPC-TM-650 2.4.22

Fellow TechNetters:

   I need assistance/clarification on the above stated Test Method.
What is the difference in the two following section of the stated document.  Section:  5.2.7  and 5.3.6?
In the first section I clearly understand the "D" to the Diagonal designator measurement.  The second use the "L" designator which appears
to be the Length.   Is this formula correct?   Both formula appear to be
used to calculate the percentage of twist.   I am confused.

Victor,

Technet Mail List provided as a service by IPC using LISTSERV 15.0 To unsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask] with following text in the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF Technet To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery of Technet send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet NOMAIL or (MAIL) To receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet Digest Search the archives of previous posts at: http://listserv.ipc.org/archives Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16 for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-615-7100 ext.2815