Not sure if they can do it, but my first thoughts are Airborn in
Georgetown, TX or Tyco in Mount Joy, PA

Good Luck,
Tom Carroll, CQA, CIT
Supplier Quality Engineer
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems - East Region Supplier Quality
Home Office Phone/FAX: 845-753-5932
Temp Office Phone at Alabama Aircraft Indus Inc (205) 510-4783
Temp Office FAX at AAII (205) 592-0295
Boeing Cell: 215-692-2463
email: [log in to unmask]

>	NOTE: This communication may contain privileged or other
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or
believe you have received this communication in error, please do not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this e-mail
in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.
>	EXPORT COMPLIANCE STATEMENT:
>	"The information contained herein is or may be controlled by the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 CFR 120-130, and
may not be exported, or disclosed to a foreign person, whether in the
United States or abroad, without prior U.S. Government written approval"