From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Sterling
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] FW: New interface for Technet - "last chance" to comment

I previously sent this to you on July 6 and not much response but from the few that did, it sounds like you are happy with the current Technet interface (although you would like e-mail addresses taken out of the FROM line). Just wanted to give you one last chance to let me know your thoughts before our internal team meets at the end of July.

Thank you!

Kim