I like TechNet as it is.
It might be possible to adjust the TechNet software to not add people's
email address to header. I think individuals can anyway set their own email
not to show their full address.

Anybody who spams me or I don't want to receive mails from I just right
click and add to junk mail list.
Our Corporate spam filter takes care of most stuff, but some sneaks through,
I don't blame TechNet for that. Everyone's business E-addresses must be
known to 1000s of people and who knows what happens to them?

So far as Rules are concerned you can set Outlook to filter domains and
individual addresses, and there are security levels you can set as well to
detect spams, if you set higher make use of the approved senders list in
Outlook, the security level is in Outlook Options, I think also in Express,
but there is also security stuff in Internet Explorer which can impact
Outlook/Express also
Your well known spam filter program will have a black and white list or
equivalent feature. There are other  sorts of programs which you can buy
that intercept incoming mails and ask sender to verify they are a person,
till that is done the mails are not received.

Regards

Mike