their recommendations as well.

Kind regards,
Joe

In a message dated 7/21/2009 5:28:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I did  not receive any input on my initial inquiry.   I will resubmit  it
now.

-----Original Message-----
From: TechNet  [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Victor Hernandez
Sent: Monday, July  20, 2009 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Dual In Line  Package, 8 pin, lead width versus external
copper pad width

Fellow  TechNetters:

What is IPC guidelines for a DIP gull wing  component lead width ratio
to external copper pad width on lead  free
assemblies?

Victor,

in
the BODY (NOT  the subject field): SIGNOFF Technet
To temporarily halt or (re-start)  delivery of Technet send e-mail to
[log in to unmask]: SET Technet NOMAIL or  (MAIL)
To receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail  to
[log in to unmask]: SET Technet Digest
Search the archives of previous  posts at:
http://listserv.ipc.org/archives
Please visit IPC web  site
http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16 for  additional
information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or  847-615-7100
the BODY (NOT the  subject field): SIGNOFF Technet
To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery  of Technet send e-mail to
To  receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail to
[log in to unmask]:  SET Technet Digest
Search the archives of previous posts at:  http://listserv.ipc.org/archives
Please visit IPC web site  http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16
for additional information,  or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or
847-615-7100  ext.2815