Since you're willing to relocate, I'm sure you'll find work in a month or
two.

Good luck.

Karen Tellefsen - Electrical Testing
908-791-3069

             stephengregory584
             9
             <stephengregory58                                          To
             [log in to unmask]>         [log in to unmask]
             Sent by: TechNet                                           cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [TN] NTC: I just joined the
             07/10/2009 09:34          ranks of the unemployed...
             AM

             Please respond to
              TechNet E-Mail
                   Forum
             ; Please respond
             stephengregory584
                     9
             <stephengregory58

I'm still here. Still in North Carolina with my family. Going to celebrate
my Dad's 78th birthday today. Gonna head back to Tulsa tomorrow. Need to go

back to Tulsa to take care of the all the things I need to take care of
since I was laid-off; filing for unemployment, getting my health insurance
situated, getting my personal stuff out of my office, etc..

But I've settled down from the panic I was feeling when I got the call. I
know I'm going to get through this. I'm probably going to wind-up in
another
part of the country and be meeting new people, which kind of excites me. I
have an advantage in that some may not have in this kind of situation, I'm
by myself and it's not a huge deal for me to pick-up and move to where the
work is.

I'm going to stay in touch and keep posting when there is something that I
can add to the discussions. I won't be asking as many questions as I did
before since now I'm not working.

Steve