I listen in and learn what I can, but don’t have the technical background.

Liam Morris

Business Development

Cirexx International

377 Main St # 7
Greenfield, MA 01301

www.cirexx.com

www.hotpcb.com

P: 800.217.0202 x 13

F: 413.774.5621

C: 413.824.1987

E: [log in to unmask]

Click to see my linked in Profile

Customer Testimonials : See What Other Have to Say About Us!!