-----Original Message-----
From: James Liu [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:53 PM
To: Asia Committe Task Group Forum; justin
答复: [TGAsia] Solderability Issue for Free-lead

Hi Justin,

I think it is because it exposed to air too long time--six months!

Best Regards,

James Liu 刘春光

Director, Technology & Standardization 技术与标准总监

IPC China

上海市长宁区延安西路10882303

Suite 2303#1088 West Yan'an Rd., Changning, Shanghai 200052 PRC

Tel:   +86 21 5497 3435

Fax:  +86 21 5497 3437

MP:   +86 136 0133 3491

www.ipc.org.cn<http://www.ipc.org.cn>