发件人: TGAsia [[log in to unmask]] 代表 William Yeoh [[log in to unmask]]
发送时间: 2009年1月20日 4:56
收件人: [log in to unmask]
主题: [TGAsia] IPC 600G

Hi,

As  I know, IPC will revise the details. For instance, if currently IPC only has IPC-600A, then when they come out IPC-600B, the latest version, can the customer immediately use this latest IPC version to make a complaint which in IPC-600A didn’t talk about it?

Besides, when did IPC-600G come out in the market?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
William Yeoh
Aeroteq Solutions Sdn. Bhd.