发件人: "Zhang, Jingya (GE Healthcare)" <[log in to unmask]>
发送时间: 2008年12月3日 星期三
收件人: [log in to unmask]
抄送:
主题: [TGAsia] 免洗无铅锡膏能不能走水洗制程

Hi ,
   用免洗无铅锡膏手焊的PWA能不能走水洗制程啊!
   会不会对parts焊盘和reliability有影响啊!
sofia

From: TGAsia [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of FP Deng
Sent: 2008年12月2日 8:24
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

The Gage metric below is always used for machine verification that defines in measurement system chapter of 6 sigma , you may ask your site's GB/BB for help .

Jiyang Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>

2008-12-01 23:14

Please respond to
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
Jiyang Zhang <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: [TGAsia] How to verify measurement capability for P&P machine CPK test

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your information.
My problem is not analysis tool or methodology, my concern is what tolerance I should use to calculate measurement machine’s GR&R and CPK.

Regards
Jiyang Zhang
+86 13902538072