From: Ted Tontis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:57 AM
Subject: Forum rules

I received an email from two designers that state they have been blocked
from posting on the forum. I went to the IPC website to look up the
forum rules for verification on what is acceptable to post and what
isn't acceptable. I couldn't find anything that states rules/grounds for
removal from the list http://www.ipc.org/ContentPage.aspx?pageid=4.3.15
Can someone provide me with what are the grounds for removal from the
list? I remember sometime back there was a designer that liked to rattle
the cages of most people on this list as well as TN. He would continue
poke people and call them stupid, I believe that the forum admin warned
him of his inappropriate postings before he was removed for making the
same type of postings. I am not looking to get booted off the list I am
trying determine what the rules are to avoid being removed. I also
understand that this forum is sponsored by IPC so in the end it is their
decision.

Regards,

Ted Tontis CID

Quality Engineer

Borg Indak, Inc.

701 Enterprise Dr
Delavan, WI 53115

C 262-949-8887

P 262-245-3060

F 262-728-3788

www.borgindak.com <http://www.borgindak.com/>

in the BODY (NOT the subject field):
SIGNOFF DesignerCouncil
To temporarily stop/(start) delivery of DesignerCouncil for vacation
breaks send: SET DesignerCouncil NOMAIL/(MAIL)
Please visit IPC web site
ext. 2815