By the way, what is the voltage ramp up rate for your testing?  Are those breakdowns permanent or temporary?

justin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>

11/27/2008 11:33 AM

Please respond to
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
justin <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: [TGAsia] Hi-Pot Test Failure (2250V/3S/3mA)

Hi Sir,

The breakdown voltage is 38KV as shown in the raw materials data sheet provided by supplier.

Thanks and best regards,
Justin Wu
Utilux South China Ltd
Phone: +86-755-2850 7521
Fax:     +86-755-2850 0927
E-mail Address: [log in to unmask]
www.utiluxchina.com

Re: [TGAsia] Hi-Pot Test Failure (2250V/3S/3mA)

看看绝缘材料的耐压

Re: [TGAsia] Hi-Pot Test Failure (2250V/3S/3mA)

Hi All,

Good afternoon!
I am currently having face the Hi-Pot test failure with 2250V/3mA/3S problem and that the failure rate about 0.6%. The details see attached files shown. For this problem, we have sought for a lot of solution, but still failed at final. So which expert can share your experience to me on this? (Whether the test condition too tight?)

Thanks in advance!

TBest regards,
Justin Wu
Utilux South China Ltd
Phone: +86-755-2850 7521
Fax:     +86-755-2850 0927
E-mail Address: [log in to unmask]
www.utiluxchina.com

网易免费邮,全球最大的中文免费邮箱

- For more information about UL, its Marks, and its services for
EMC, quality registrations and product certifications for global
markets, please access our web sites at http://www.ul.com and
http://www.ul-asia.com or contact your local sales representative. --

********* Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer **********
This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or rely upon this
message or attachment in any way. If you received this e-mail
message in error, please return by forwarding the message and
its attachments to the sender.

UL and its affiliates do not accept liability for any errors,
omissions, corruption or virus in the contents of this message
or any attachments.