各位IPC CIT,

好!

IPC1012-17日在深圳再次举办IPCWorks Asia. 在此期,我们将开亚CIT(Certified IPC Trainer)大会,在此我们诚邀各位CIT讲师参加此次交流会。相信各位在从事IPC准的培训过程中,一定累了丰富的教学经验,并且IPC准也有更深刻的理解;我期待着各位与他人分享自己经验,共同提升IPC准培训课程的量。会IPC认证项目和装工艺总监Jack.Crawford先生(美国)议现场各位答疑解惑。

议时间1017

地点:深圳 (详细地点待定)

如下:

1.  交流610D,600G,620A,001D,7711/21A IPC CIS的心得与经验,包括但不限于以下几个方面:

l        具有争性的培内容;

l        训资料的问题;

l        教学模式;

2.  讨论关标问题 (610D,600G,620A,J-STD-001D,7711/21B);

3.  其他;

如果您有意向参与此会件留下您的系方式!

Dear all CITs,

IPC will host IPC Works Asia meeting again in Shenzhen from Oct.12 to Oct.17,At the same time, we will convene Asia CIT (Certified IPC Trainer ) meeting. Hereby, we sincerely invite you to participate in this meeting. We believe that everyone has accumulated rich experience about IPC standard training and also has a more profound understanding for IPC standards. We expect everyone to share their experience with each other and upgrade the training quality for IPC training course together. During the meeting, IPC certification programs and assembly process Director Mr. Jack Crawford (U.S. headquarters) will be recommended at the meeting as you FAQ.

Time: Oct.17

Place: Shenzhen (Need confirm the detail address)

1.      discuss the training experience about 610D,600G,620A,001D,7711/21A;

l        training content

l        training materials

l        training skill

2.      discuss IPC standard about 610D,600G,620A,001D,7711/21A;

3.      Others.

If you have an interesting to participate in this meeting, please respond to this E-mail and save your contact information!

Thanks a lot!

Best Regard!

Maker Cheng 程仁明
IPC WOFE,Shanghai
IPC国际科技管理咨询(上海)有限公司
上海市长宁区延安西路10882303 200052
Tel: 021-54973435*605, Fax: 021-54973437
Mobile: 13918490931,Skype: tkggcheng
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.ipc.org/http://china.ipc.org

IPC (www.IPC.org) is a global trade association based in Bannockburn, Ill., dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its 2,600 member companies which represent all facets of the electronics interconnect industry, including design, printed circuit board manufacturing and electronics assembly. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $1.5 trillion global electronics industry.

IPC(国际电子工业联接协会)www.ipc.org 总部位于美国伊利诺伊洲班诺克本,作为一个全球性的行业组织,IPC致力于提升我们近2600多个会员企业的竞争力以及帮助她们获取商业上的成功;我们的会员代表了电子互联行业的各个领域:设计厂商、印制电路板厂商、电子组装厂商。作为一个由会员企业发起的组织,IPC通过支持各种各样的项目来满足这个全球产值达15000亿美元的行业需求。