请问,谁有IPC-TM-650的标准?

________________________________

From: TGAsia [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hermus Leung
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 2:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TGA] Soldering Nickel on PCB

You may try spot welding for nickel.

Hermus Leung
Technical Service Engineer, 3M Hong Kong
Victoria Centre, 5/F., 15, Watson Road, Hong Kong
Fax : (852) 2969-5758
Tel : (852) 2806-6407
eMail : [log in to unmask]

victor <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>

09/01/2008 09:02 AM

Please respond to
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
victor <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Re: [TGA] Soldering Nickel on PCB

Mr Katzko,

Thanks for your quick response.
Here is the detailed information about the product and the process. Hope this will be helpful for you to understand my problem.

The nickel tab is nearly pure Nickel (Ni 201), we buy nickel (like a piece of paper) and cut it to the size 0.005* 0.100* 1.00 inch and 0.005* 0.100* .40 inch. The nickel is packed in tape and reel like normal chip SMDs. The nickel tab is placed on the board by chip mounter like normal SMT process.

The solder paste we are using is Senju M705-221BM5-4211, it is Sn96.5%Ag3.0%Cu0.5, so called SAC305.

We are using Rehm V7 reflow oven with N2. The peak temp is 242~246 deg. C. Time above 220 is 35~44 sec.

The problem we are suffering now is that nickel tab is prone to fall off when peel force is applied. The solder remained on the PCB pad when the nickel tab was peeled off.

Pls see the attached pictures for reference.

Thanks for your attention.

Victor Zhou

在2008-08-31,[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  写道:
Hi Friends,

Here is my concerns about the soldering of nickle. Pls share your valuable knowledge and experience with me.

1. How to judge the strength of solder joint of nickle with lead-free solder? Any spec?

2. What can  I do if I found the solder joint  of nickel tab is not strong enough?(The soldered nickel tab is very easy to fall off when you peel it.)

Thanks,

Victor

超大花房赠送,60万轻松入住顺鑫花语 <http://popme.163.com/link/003984_0829_258.html> [attachment "Nickel.JPG" deleted by Hermus K. Leung/HK-HongKong/3M/US]

Preserve our Environment, Think before Print ........  <http://solutions.3m.com/3MContentRetrievalAPI/BlobServlet?locale=zh_HK&univid=1180599163502&fallback=true&assetType=MMM_Image&blobAttribute=ImageFile&version=current>

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message