rick chen <[log in to unmask]>
发件人:  TGAsia <[log in to unmask]>

2008/09/03 08:50

请答复 给

收件人
抄送
主题
Re: [TGA] Found abnormity on the solder pad

Hi Justin,

I think it was skip plating problem of ENIG,you can refer to IPC-4552.

BR
Rick

Re: [TGA] Found abnormity on the solder pad

Hi All,

We have found some abnormities on the solder pad as attached photos shown. Would you please help to advise they are OK or not? Can we track to any standards because I no found any warranties from IPC-A-600G and IPC-A-610D?

Thanks and best regards,
Justin Wu
Utilux South China Ltd
Phone: +86-755-2850 7521