I am looking for some information, studies, past experience, whatever I
can find for information about barrel cracking in small diameter vias
(0.2mm) on an 8 layer, 1.6mm pcb. I am having a very large issue with
this and I am unsure at this point if the problem lies in the use of the
0.2mm vias, the manufacturers abilities, the materials being used, etc.

If someone has some information they can point me to, it would be
greatly appreciated!! I need to find out what we/I can do to increase
the reliability of the vias.

Dale R. Potter

Associate Product Engineer