Please check our San Diego IPC Designers Council membership page…

and if you know where any of our missing members are…please let us know so we can reconnect with them…

http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/SDDCmem.htm

Thank you so much for helping us contact our former members…

Best regards,

Bill Brooks -
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+
Datron World Communications, Inc.
"Performance you require - Value you expect"
http://www.dtwc.com
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
Member IPC Designers Council
Instructor at Palomar College
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/
http://www.palomar.edu