From: DesignerCouncil [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Don Larisey
Sent:
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 11:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IPC-2221

In IPC-2221 it specifies some holes as “Supported” and “Unsupported” and I used to know what the difference is but I don’t remember. Would someone please give the explanation?

Don

SIGNOFF DesignerCouncil
To temporarily stop/(start) delivery of DesignerCouncil for vacation breaks send: SET DesignerCouncil NOMAIL/(MAIL)
Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16 for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-615-7100 ext. 2815