Tough to get all worked up about a prison in austria

-----Original Message-----
From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis Fritz
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] [NTC]: Read this whole thing

Dewey,

My daughter (who lives in Chicago) points out this must be a faked
photo.? See the picture with the prisoner sitting, looking out the
window?? He is looking at HILLS!!!.?? No? hills within 100 miles of
Chicago.? Prison must be from somewhere else and attributed to Mayor
Daley.?? Maybe it is Joe's new prison concept in Phoenix - but where are
the tents and the prisoners dressed in PINK???

Denny Fritz