From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete Houwen
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] looking for ENiG photos

I may have found the answer -

Could this be an electrolytic Nickel/Immersion gold? The board uses 8 mil
minimum conductor patterns?

I also just found out they took our Shanghai engineer to a differenet plant
for
the site inspection, and that the cross section and solderability testing on
one
of the boards was done on a non-RoHS board with Sn/Pb solder, who knows
what they actually sent us.

Is this some odd universe I've been transported to?  Does anyone else have
deal with such runaround?

Pete