From: TGAsia [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jiyang Zhang
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 5:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TGA] AOI camera question

Hi all,

I have two questions about AOI camera:

1. As you known, all the AOI vendors face a problem that is camera image distortion. Larger FOV has faster inspection speed but with bigger image distortion. Each vendor says their design is the best one. My question is how to test AOI camera image distortion.

2. How to verify lighting stability? Lighting stability looks like lighting intensity R&R.

Regards

Jiyang

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message