All:

We got a complaint from customer---DIMM slot golden finger have flux contamination (the contamination can be seen after DIMM insertion, but can not be seen if no insertion), customer concerned that the contamination will affect boards reliability (but we did not find any failure due to this contamination), and from our investigation, the flux is from wave soldering process(it*s not hike up from top side, but drill through bottom side, it*s unavoidable due to DIMM&PTH design), and flux type is LF no-clean,

so I*d like to know which spec defined above situation? Is it acceptable?

Regards

WB

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND MAY BE A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

此封電子郵件及其傳送時附加之任何檔案均可能為機密,僅供郵件地址上已載明或原欲傳送之特定個人或團體使用。若您因錯誤而收到此電子郵件,請您利用電子郵件通知我,並且在您的系統中刪除它。您不得將這些文件重製或將其揭露於任何人。