From: Karen Capps [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 2:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] ESD compliant Laminating Material

Hi all:

We have recently become aware that our laminating material on the shop
floor is not ESD compliant.  I have been searching the internet for
standard size, static dissipative laminating material for:

            Employee ID badges (about 4" x 2-5/8")

And      11 x 17   and    8-1/2 x 11 for Notices posted in the plant

I have not had much luck finding standard stock items for this type of
material in the U.S. - does anyone know of any sources?

Thank you,

Karen H.A. Capps
Director of Finance
HR Manager (acting)