From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lenny Carter
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] DEK 265GSX stencil printer

We are looking at a new stencil printer and we are seriously considering
the DEK 265GSX.  I know little about printers yet am being asked for my
input.  so I look to those of you who know more than me.
What is the general consensus of the DEK printers and this one in
particular if possible.   Things we should be looking for or staying
away from?  Questions we need to be asking, or other vendors preferred?
how about DEK's customer service, parts availability, pricing, general
reliability and ease of use?
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks,
Lenny Carter