From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jendon, Terry
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] IPC4101B Questions

I have a questions concerning IPC-4101B standard.  Does anyone know (or
be able to highlight) the major differences between it and the IPC-4101A
standard?

Also , for our PCB designs, our fabrication drawing (that we send out to
the PCB design house) calls out to use any of the IPC-4101B material
spec sheet #24 26, 29 and 99.  However, I could verify if these sheets
specs are explicitly identified as being RoHS compliant.  Can anyone
tell me which of those materials are indeed RoHS compliant?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Terry Jendon
Senior Engineer