From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Inge
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Environmentally friendly electronics training course

Speaking environment certification, my wife is in the transportation
business, and speaks about 'green transports' of  heavy products like cars
and trucks. The EU got certificates for this, but she claims that the US
don't have anything of that. On a session recently, she met a american
representative for the US transportation sector, and he regretted that this
was the truth. Is it really so?

Inge