Ken,
Reflow pad width no wider than nominal chip width, pad length 1 mm, pad
separation 1 mm or pad ctr to ctr dimension 2 mm or nominal chip length.
Stencil thickness should be 4-5 mils and a home plate stencil should be
used to minimize any solder balls during reflow soldering.

Wave solder pad width should be 1/2 to 2/3 nominal chip width and extend
beyond the chip end 1 1/2 time chip thickness.

John