Fellow Designers,

It looks like, unfortunately, that we will not be able to have our planned speaker for our meeting at the Del Mar Electronics show. Our speaker had to cancel and the only potential alternate was not available… As you know… ‘the best laid plans’ often go awry…

At any rate, unless there is someone out there that can show up at the Del Mar Electronics Show on Wednesday April 30th and put on a presentation for us, we will not have our anticipated meeting at the show this year. Even if we do get a volunteer, it is short notice to try to get the message out to everyone so they can plan attend but we will try to do so if we get someone willing to present to our local San Diego chapter here.  If you are thinking of presenting, please call me or respond to this e-mail ASAP, my contact info is below.

We are running a booth at the show (Booth 124) , and we are looking for volunteers to help us run it…  Your duties as a Designers Council volunteer would be to smile, and explain to interested attendees about the benefits of the Designers Council, how it has helped you personally and let them know we are here for PCB designers and that we are supporting the electronics design community with our efforts. It’s pretty easy and fun to meet the many professionals that attend the show so I recommend it highly to all DC members… Come and enjoy helping us promote our organization to others in the design community.

I hope to see you at the Del Mar Electroncis Show – Wed and Thurs, April 30 and May 1st.

Del Mar Electronics Show website -  http://www.vts.com/

Best regards,

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+
http://www.dtwc.com
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
Member IPC Designers Council
Instructor at Palomar College
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/
http://www.palomar.edu