First, common sense tells me that I wouldn't want to get near the glass
transition temperature, which is an easy value to get from the material data
sheet. Look for the value of "Tg" listed there
Secondly, I seem to remember that 135 degrees C is a safe number, but I
can't remember where I "know" that from, (so you should probably take that
with a heaping tablespoon of suspicion)

and,

unless you are measuring an actual circuit or have better simulation
software than I do, its difficult to determine just what the temperature
will be. Is it around other high current traces? Is it over a plane? air
flow? high altitude? mounting structure?
If you can provide a few parameteres you might get more participation

Jack