From: Tony Kwok [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TGA] RoHS管制+6价的Cr,为何是离子 态的管 制?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your prompt reply and your great  valuable advice.

We currently use Atomic Absorption machine and Arc Spark spectroscopy
machine. Since I have no vendor on hand for Cr+6 and don’t know any
supplier for metal finishers, may be you can provide me some source so I can
ask for quotation.

Thanks for your kind support.

Regards,

Tony Kwok