Dear John,

What about failure model, ATE test or crack?

Haley

From: John Ling (Jiazhao Ling) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:19 AM
To: Asia Committe Task Group Forum; Haley Deng
Subject: Chip LED Reflow condition

Hello, Haley:

   Our Chip LED has 10% failure after RoHS reflow. DO you Have any idea to control it?

    Thanks!
    John Ling
    Loud China

Confidential Information:This message is sent to the intended recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender with a replying e-mail and delete the message and any attachment.Transmission Caveat and Virus Alert: Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.For additional information, please visit our website at www.liteon.com