Hi IPC team:

             I¡¦m stone he , from liteon company , can you give some information about  J-STD-002B  section 4.2.2, thanks a lot!

Best regards!

LITEON  NCAI  ¦ó §µ ªL

TEL:+86 796-86070888 ext:4624

E-mail:[log in to unmask]

Confidential Information:This message is sent to the intended recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender with a replying e-mail and delete the message and any attachment.Transmission Caveat and Virus Alert:  Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.For additional information, please visit our website at www.liteon.com