Hi All -

Maye the backpanel assemblers should be the judge, but if the related
technical data is not already available, suggest to consider the
short-term need for this information verses time to get it through the
review process. If we need Chinese translations of the existing spec fast,
that may outweigh including the new technology. I only mentioned this
originally to see if it could/should be included.

Sorry  to put you to trouble on this, I'm a CTO so my job is to stir the
pot, it's ok to ignore me when I get out ofline.

C.B. Katzko, CTO
Meadville Group
e-mail  [log in to unmask]
tel            +86 21 5774 6907
fax           +86 21 5774 0635
mobile   +86 13817362590

"Leesha Peng" <[log in to unmask]>
2007-04-24 13:32

收件人
"Chris Katzko" <[log in to unmask]>,
抄送

主题
答复: [TGA] 答复: [TGA] 答复: [TGA] 答复: [TGA] 答复: Re : [TGA]  Hi all,
is t here any  specification  abo ut "pressfit" tec hnology?  thanks!

Hi Chris,
Thanks very much. So in your opinion, it's worth updating this document,
right? Or submit it to 610 committee.
How about you, Dave? We have had some other issue like this, such as the
test methods  discussed by Huawei and Flextronics.

Thanks

Leesha Peng 彭丽霞
标准开发/设计课程与技术资源项目总监
Director, Standards/Design Programs