Try to check the threads on the screw see if it's incomplete. Screw assembly with no washer should have completed threading up to the shank and shoulder changeover portion otherwise you will find a difficulty to get a flush assembly. If it is difficult for you to modify the screws after the fact then you can add a flat washer for the assembly.

SUPRAPTO SANTOSO

From: Spring_fu [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TGA] Help on the screw assembly inspection standard

Dear all,

Pls refer the attached photo, it is the aluminum box to be assembled with the Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws. But this gap is rejected by our quality department, so we should de-assemble and assemble again.

I have no any knowledge about the screw assembly inspect standard, Could you help on the gap case and the inspection standard?

Thanks
Best regards

Spring Fu

Process Engineer, Production Department
Norautron Suzhou Co., Ltd,
No.35 Dongjing Economic Development Co., Ltd.
SIP, Suzhou, P.R. China  -215021-
Tel:  86-512-6703 0417
Fax:  86-512-6703 0401
Mobile: 131 5118 5108
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Confidential and/ or privileged information maybe contained in this e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it ('Message'). If you are not the addressee indicated in this Message (or responsible for delivery of this Message to such person), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is prohibited. Please delete this Message if received in error and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by this company.